As a AuriFox™ Affiliate, You have the opportunity to earn money from I. Commissions for AuriFox accounts that You sell to other users, and II. Bonuses when the people you sell, sell it to others. This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a AuriFox Affiliate. By clicking “I Agree” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its terms.
1. PARTIES. All references to “Aurifox” herein mean and refer to Sunsoft, Inc, doing business as Aurifox, and Sunsoft, Inc’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns. All references to “You” and “Your” mean and refer to that AuriFox Affiliate who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.” AuriFox and You are each referred to herein as a “Party,” and collectively as the “Parties.”
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. You are an independent contractor of Aurifox. It is the express understanding and intention of the Parties that no relationship of master and servant or principal and agent shall exist between AuriFox and You by virtue of this Affiliate Agreement.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION. Your contract with AuriFox begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue month-to-month until either: A. AuriFox cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You forfeit all Commissions and Bonuses owed to You or that may in the future be owed to You. or B. AuriFox or its successors or assigns, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancels Your Affiliate Agreement. In the event that AuriFox or its successors or assigns cancels Your Affiliate Agreements, You will first receive thirty (30) days’ written notice, sent to the e-mail address you provided AuriFox and that is associated with your Affiliate profile.
A. COMMISSIONS. After You click “I Agree” to the terms of this Agreement, You will receive a unique Affiliate URL, which You will use to advertise Aurifox. When another person (a “Prospect”) clicks through that URL, a cookie (or similar tracking technology (hereinafter “Cookie”)) will be set in the Prospect’s browser. When the Prospect creates a AuriFox account by using Your Affiliate Link, the Cookie on the Prospect’s browser, corresponding to Your unique URL, registers a “Sale,” and each such account is a “Sold Account.” In the event that a Prospect has multiple Affiliate Cookies, the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate is credited with a Sale. You will be paid a commission for each Sold Account that generates a minimum payment of $49 to AuriFox in a month. The Commission amount is 40% of all fees received by AuriFox for a Sold Account. Commission payments will be made to You on or before forty-five (45) days following Aurifox’ receipt of payment for a Sold Account, subject to the other terms set forth herein.
B. BONUSES. Each person that creates a AuriFox account through one of Your Sold Accounts is Your “Legacy Sale,” and each such account is a “Legacy Account.” You will be paid a bonus for each Legacy Account that generates a minimum payment of $49.00 to AuriFox in a month. All MD level accounts are only commissionable up to the first $199.00 in a month. The Bonus amount is 5% of all fees received by AuriFox for a Legacy Account in a month. Bonus payments will be made to You on or before forty-five (45) days following Aurifox’ receipt of payment for a Legacy Account, subject to the other terms set forth herein
C. TAXES. Before You can be paid any Commission or Bonuses, You must provide AuriFox a completed W-8 or W-9, as instructed by Aurifox. You will be deemed to have permanently waived all rights to Commissions or Bonuses that were earned more than 120 days before submitting a completed W-8 or W-9 to Aurifox. You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities, including without limitation income tax liabilities that arise from or in any way relate to any commissions or bonuses You receive from Aurifox. If You are not a resident of the United States, AuriFox may withhold tax (including without limitation VAT) where required to by applicable law. Where AuriFox is required to withhold tax, AuriFox will document such withholding.
D. MINIMUM COMMISSION AND BONUS PAYMENT. Your combined commission and bonus amount must equal or exceed Twenty Five and 00/100 Dollars ($25.00) before You receive a payment from Aurifox. If Your combined commissions and bonuses for a given month are less than $25.00, Your commissions and bonuses will be held until Your combined commissions and bonuses equals or exceeds $25.00.
E. COMMISSION AND BONUSES PAID FOLLOWING LEGITIMATE SALE. Commissions and Bonuses are paid only for transactions that actually occur between AuriFox and a Sale or a Legacy Sale. If the transaction does not actually occur, or if payment from a Sale or Legacy Sale is not actually received by Aurifox, You will not paid a Commission or Bonus on the transaction. If payment for a Sold Account or a Legacy Account later results in a refund or charge-back, and if a commission or bonus was paid to You for that Sold Account or Legacy Account payment, then the commission or bonus will be deducted from Your future commissions. If AuriFox determines, in its reasonable discretion, that any Sale or Legacy Sale was procured fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, no Commission or Bonus will be paid for such Sale or Legacy Sale. If any Commissions or Bonuses are paid for a Sale or Legacy Sale that was produced fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, and the fraud or violation is discovered by AuriFox after payment, such payment amounts shall be deducted from Your future commissions and bonuses.
F. U.S. DOLLARS. All commissions are paid in US Dollars via PayPal or check.
5. MARKETING AND RECRUITING.
A. TRUTHFUL. Anything You communicate in marketing or advertising any AuriFox service or opportunity must be true and accurate. Claims that relate to any AuriFox service or opportunity that are untrue or fraudulent are strictly prohibited. You may not claim that any government, person, or entity endorses or supports Aurifox. You may not use the intellectual property of any other person or entity in advertising any AuriFox service or opportunity.
B. DISCLAIMER. On any website that You advertise any AuriFox service or opportunity, You must plainly display (i.e., not in a link, or in small font) the following disclaimer language: Disclosure: I am an independent AuriFox Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Aurifox. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of AuriFox or its parent company, Sunsoft, Inc.
C. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You are not permitted to disparage the products of services of any other person or entity, including without limitation the products or services of a competitor of Aurifox.
D. INVENTORY LOADING/REBATES. You will not be paid any Commission or Bonus for payments made on your own User Account(s). You are not permitted to open a AuriFox account under the name of another person or entity, or under a fictitious name. You are not permitted to open a AuriFox account under any name merely for the purpose of obtaining Commissions, Bonuses, or any other compensation, including without limitation incentives or prizes which may be offered from time to time. However, You may pay for another person’s account. You are not permitted to offer cash rebates or other monetary incentives to actual or potential Sales or Legacy Sales. Violation of this paragraph shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and You agree to repay to AuriFox all Commissions and Bonuses earned as a result of any such violation.
6. Aurifox’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. No logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information (collectively, the “AuriFox Intellectual Property”) owned by AuriFox may be used, copied, or reproduced by You except as set forth below. No AuriFox Intellectual Property (or any mark confusingly similar to any AuriFox Intellectual Property) is to be advertised for sale or registered as a domain name by You in any fashion. You may use the AuriFox™ mark to advertise Aurifox. Any time You use the Aurifox™ mark, You must do so in a way that is not likely to confuse readers or cause them to think that You are speaking for Aurifox. Whether Your use of AuriFox™ is confusing will be determined by AuriFox in Aurifox’ sole and absolute discretion. The following guidelines, which may be changed or added to at any time, are designed to help avoid reader confusion: – You must not use the “voice” of, or purport to speak on behalf of, Aurifox. – Any time You use the word “Aurifox” it must be immediately followed by the letters “TM” in superscript caps. – When used in prose, AuriFox™ must be used in the same font as the rest of the prose. – When used other than in prose, AuriFox™ must be used in the font employed by Aurifox’ corporate marketing in Aurifox’ corporate logo. – On any website or social media platform on which You use the word AuriFox™, you must include the disclosure identified in paragraph 5(B) above. – You may use only such other images, photographs, and trademarks as AuriFox expressly authorizes in writing. – If you have any questions regarding your use of any AuriFox mark, please contact: [email protected]
7. RELEASE/AUTHORIZATION TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS. You grant AuriFox permission to use any and all photographs taken by AuriFox or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to AuriFox (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of AuriFox or any product or service sold and marketed by Aurifox. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by AuriFox to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Aurifox’ sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against AuriFox in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge AuriFox from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
8. PROHIBITED ACTIVITY. AuriFox has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if You engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
A. HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to AuriFox’ reputation; and the violation of the rights of AuriFox or any third party.
B. “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to AuriFox’ reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
C. OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
9. INDEMNITY. You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aurifox, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of the Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against AuriFox for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
10. NO WARRANTY; NO LEADS. AuriFox does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that AuriFox will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. Additionally, Aurifox’ WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. AuriFox MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY AuriFox WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AuriFox MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY AuriFox WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY AuriFox WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY Aurifox’ WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY Aurifox’ WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL Aurifox’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF TWO (2) TIMES THE COMMISSIONS AND BONUS PAYMENTS PAID TO YOU FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST AuriFox OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. AuriFox will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of Aurifox. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. AuriFox shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
13. ASSIGNMENT. AuriFox may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without Aurifox’ or its assigns express written consent.
14. ARBITRATION, GOVERNING LAW, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
A. ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against AuriFox including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in New York, NY. You agree not to file suit against AuriFox or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and Aurifox. In the event that You and AuriFox are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and AuriFox will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of New York. The arbitrators selected by You and AuriFox will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and AuriFox and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
B. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to any choice of law provisions.
C. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against AuriFox to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against AuriFox may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
D. LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
E. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents AuriFox from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect Aurifox’ rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
F. ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either Your or AuriFox commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, along with Aurifox’ standard Terms and Conditions represents the entire agreement between the Parties and supersede any other written or oral agreement between the Parties as pertaining to Your rights and responsibilities as a AuriFox Affiliate.
16. MODIFICATION/AMENDMENTS. This Agreement and Aurifox’ standard Terms and Conditions may be modified by AuriFox at any time, with or without prior notice to You. Amendments or Modifications to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions will be binding on You when they are sent to You via e-mail, or are posted in the affiliate center. No amendment to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless authored or signed by Aurifox. Your continued acceptance of Commission or Bonus payments constitutes Your acceptance to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement.
17. NO WAIVER. No waiver by AuriFox of any right reserved or granted to AuriFox under this Agreement shall be effective unless the waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Aurifox.
18. NOTICE. Any notice required to be given to AuriFox under or related to this Agreement shall be in writing, addressed as follows: Sunsoft, Inc 100, Church Street 8th Floor, Manhattan New York, NY 10007 USA e-mail: [email protected] AuriFox will send notices to You at the e-mail address You provided to Aurifox. Any notices shall be deemed delivered to You when sent by Aurifox. You are solely responsible for addressing any technical failures related to Your e-mail address or server, and for reading any e-mail sent to You.
19. SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule, or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule, or regulation, and this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue in full force and effect.